March 12, 2012

Walker Bot Music Video



Wrapped this puppy up recently, a quick 10 day project. I've been trying to get heavier animation work, so I had a good time making it. I have another animated video project launching today, with others starting to shake out in the queue... can't wait!

I'll probably do a brief breakdown in the following days on this one. Sets and all artwork were created in Photoshop, the character was created in 3DS Max - but painted in Photoshop. Character animation and some of the explosion effects were done in 3DS Max. Scene animation, compositing and most other basic effects were done in After Effects. The color grading, off-tracking with noise and waves to give an older film look was a technique I came up with animated all by hand in Adobe Premiere. I plan on providing a tutorial for that soon also.

No comments:

Post a Comment